Car System Digital, Master
|*To enlarge, click on the pictures.|
The Car System Digital Master (wireless base station) controls the communication between the necessary components and controls all functions. The communication between the satellites and the respectively vehicles is ensured by means of a wireless transmission through the respective reception module.
The Car System Digital Master possesses the following interfaces:
- USB interface for connection to a PC
- LocoNet Master connection for expansion with any LocoNet Components desired, e.g. connection of PC expansion module
- parallel power supply for satellites
- interface for any random DCC digital centre
- independent power supply with 16 V alternating voltage
- high-performance wireless antenna
The »Basic Version« software license type included covers the operation of 2 digital vehicles.
All devices are radio based short range 2-way communication devices which are regulated under the EN 300-220-1 (2) European standard. Publication: ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.1.1
Frequency is 868-870 mHz band.